Secure your spot in Act Attack’s international workshops and experience the real Balkans.
Together we will feel the heartbeat of the Balkans and explore the everyday life of Greek countryside, leisurely journey the uniquely lavish environment of Prespa Lakes that is being a refuge to thousands of birds, take a deep dive into modern Greek history, as well as tour around inhibited lake islands offering jaw-dropping views and host ancient basilicas. On top of that, we will hop on a boat trip to visit the “invisible boarders” of three nations (Greece, Albania, North Macedonia), and savor the regional delicacies, while lingering around elephant bean fields and scenic stone goat sheds. Apart from a series of outdoor activities, we will also go deeper in the woods to follow the steps of brown bears and wolves, and of course, practice our acting workshop in a dreamscape of Greek wildreness. All in all, a multi-sensory experience.
What are you going to experience during this trip?
- Daily acting theater workshops in English (12 hours in total)
- Improv games in front of the camera
The workshops will take place in selected areas and in exquisite beautiful outdoor locations around the lake and in the woods.
- Boat trip along the coast of the lakes to visit ancient hermitages and the “invisible boarders” of three nations.
- Multi-day hiking tours and sightseeing with our local guides around the historic corners of this Greek wetland
- A day excursion to the nearby and atmospheric city of Florina
- Guided tour on the restored watermill of the region and the abandoned Korestia villages
- Mushrooming in the mountains
- An edible walk and wild plant foraging
- Canoe-kayaking on the Small Prespa Lake
- Archery and other outdoor activities
What is not included?
This trip does not include the flight tickets. However, we can find the best prices for you which can cost from 150 to 220 euros total (go & back). The sooner we book the tickets the better price we can get! Furthermore, travel insurance is not included. If you need to have one, we can help you!
Who is this trip for?
If you are passionate about improvisation, acting and travelling, then this experience is designed for you! You will have the opportunity to retreat in the northwestern Greek borderlands, where lakes and mountains combine to enliven the senses. At the same time experience a vivid theater community outside of the norm and have fun with the recreational activities we have prepared for you!
How can i get more information?
For prices & what’s included, you can read the full package HERE. For more information & any questions you may have, feel free to contact us. Then our team will send you all the details for the trip! You can also call us or whatsapp us at +31622083939 and we will reply to you as soon as possible!