Claim your spot early in Act Attack’s international workshops & get to know the country that made you love theater!
Together we will discover the hip neighbourhoods of Athens, while doing our Greek-inspired workshops at various locations in Athens and outdoor settings. We will also pay a visit to the ancient rock of Acropolis and indulge in authentic Greek delicacies at the eateries where the locals go, experience the vibrant nightlife of the city and squeeze in a few of the best bars in Athens. A short getaway experience and a full improv and acting package, all in one!!
Price: 860 eur including the course in Amsterdam – 660 eur excluding the course in Amsterdam
The offer is for everyone who already booked or wants to book a course with us this season. To choose your course in Amsterdam, click HERE.
What is included?
- 1 Full Act Attack Course of your choice in Amsterdam (Beginners or Intermediates)
- Daily improv theater workshops in Athens in English (10 hours in total) led by experienced local comedians
- 4 nights in Athens staying in an exceptional lodge
- Departure from Amsterdam August or September (depending on demand)
- All meals (breakfast+lunch or dinner)
- Guided walking tours around the most scenic neighbourhoods and historic buildings of Athens on a daily basis
- 3 hrs food tour, discovering Greece’s marvelous gastronomy and tasting real Greek nibbles
- Street art tour, following a lesser known part of the city
- Subway and bus tickets for all shuttles in the city (+airport pick-up/drop-off tickets)
- Skip-the-line tickets for the must-see archaeological sites & virtual tour of the Acropolis
- All taxes
What is not included?
This trip does not include the flight tickets to Athens. However, we can find the best prices for you which can cost from 150 to 250 euros total (go & back). The sooner we book the tickets the better price we can get! Furthermore, travel insurance is not included. If you need to have one, we can help you!
Who is this trip for?
If you are passionate about improvisation, acting and travelling, then this experience is designed just for you! You will have the opportunity to explore the country where theatre and first theatrical plays were born. At the same time, you will experience a vivid theater community outside of the norm and have fun with the recreational activities we have prepared for you!