Claim your spot early in Act Attack’s international workshops & get to know the country that made you love theater!
Together we will discover the hip neighbourhoods of Athens, pay a visit to the ancient rock of Acropolis, travel to the Athenian Riviera and enjoy spectacular views across the Aegean from atop the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio. We will also indulge in authentic Greek delicacies at the eateries where the locals go, experience the vibrant nightlife of the city and squeeze in a few of the best bars in Athens. And then, we will journey all the way to Epidaurus to see the best preserved ancient theater in the world and the ancient sanctuary of Asclepius (the world’s oldest healing center). Plus, we will stay at one of the most beautiful towns in Greece, Nafplio, and stopover in Argos (the most ancient city in Europe). And above all, we will do our Greek-inspired workshops at various locations in Athens and outdoor settings.
What are you going to experience during this trip?
- Daily improv theater workshops in English (10 hours in total) led by experienced local comedians.
- Improv games in front of the camera
The workshops will take place at inspiring venues and open-air spaces.
- Skip-the-line tickets for the must-see archaeological sites & virtual tour of the Acropolis
- Guided walking tours around the most scenic neighborhoods and historic buildings of Athens on a daily basis
- Bike tour around Nafplio & Argos
- Wine Tasting Evening – tasting homemade menu paired with 5 excellent wines and a tsipouro from Greek vineyards, resulting in a memorable culinary experience
- 3 hrs food tour discovering Greece’s marvelous gastronomy and tasting local nibbles
- Street art tour, following a lesser known part of the city
- Live music terrace performance & storytelling by 2 modern Athenian musicians and homestyle Greek meze
What is not included?
This trip does not include the flight tickets to Athens. However, we can find the best prices for you which can cost from 150 to 220 euros total (go & back). The sooner we book the tickets the better price we can get! Furthermore, travel insurance is not included. If you need to have one, we can help you!
Who is this trip for?
If you are passionate about theatre and travelling, then this experience is designed for you! You will have the opportunity to explore the country where theatre and first theatrical plays were born. At the same time experience a vivid theater community outside of the norm and have fun with the recreational activities we have prepared for you.
How can i get more information?
For prices & what’s included, you can read the full package HERE. For more information & any questions you may have, feel free to contact us. Then our team will send you all the details for the trip! You can also call us or whatsapp us at +31622083939 and we will reply to you as soon as possible!